Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Friday, April 23, 2010

I Found Her (Wagga Wagga Portrait Photographer)



I always wondered whether perhaps someday I would make one of those profound, beautiful, long term friendships that are made of laughter... of tears... of moments shared... or moments lost... friendships that outlive tragedies, and outweigh drama... that might distance, but never fade.
I wondered... as the years passed me by... as we moved from town to town... as friends came and went... 
I thought those friendships grew only from childhood... in order to last a lifetime... I thought perhaps it was a luxury... That I might never experience. 

But as I grew... and moved into adulthood... suddenly there she was... My someone that I thought I had missed... My someone that has been by my side every day since... whether in person... on the phone... or in spirit... her presence is always felt.
My someone who will be with me... Holding my hand as I walk through my days... Through the amazing beauty of motherhood... The deepest darkest depths of my own despair... Through that overwhelming happiness of being blessed in this life... Through the tears I have shed of the past, and will shed of the future... Through this life...
My beautiful, profound, special someone.
My friend, who has become my sister... My dear, long time friend... who gives me strength to help me climb... upward... onward... forward... who keeps me humbled... who fights in my corner....
My friend, who is my biggest fan... 
We have shared in so much together...
In our many years of friendship...
We have shared in secrets, in stories, in moments and grief...
And I adore her... For everything that she is...
and everything that she strives to be...
She teaches me... Through her grace... Her strength... Her esteem...
and the greatest honour of all... is that she shares with me...
Her greatest joys... Her heart and soul... Her family...
Her beautiful, amazing family...











5 comments:

Kim Klassen said...

oh my word, these are the most beautiful images... and the words are beyond moving....truly and completely touched my heart....

much love to you...kim

Kristy said...

what a beautiful photographer you are. wonderful images for sure!

Divas and dreams photography blog said...

Oh gosh your words really touch me!!! There is nothing like a good friendship - it just means the world...sigh...

Hugs to you dear :-)

Lysandra Cook Photography said...

Lovely images!

Linda said...

Everything is so beautiful! Wonderful images!
/Linda

Post a Comment