Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dust It Off... {Wagga Wagga Portrait Photographer}

I feel as though all I do of late is apologise for not being around very much... And here I am... again... apologising for falling behind in blogging my sessions... in writing anything of note... in doing much of anything outside the minimum requirements of every day life...
The truth is while I have been busy... I have also been unwell... and slowly, but surely... I have come to a point where I just need to slow it all down a little and get well... Because I am a mother first... and my beautiful, darling boy needs a healthy Mum...
I have been editing a beautiful session all week long... and I will share with you in the next few days...
But For now... I share with you... My Heart...

He pulled his guitar out from the garage... dusty... out of tune... and he began to strum...
He can not play anyway... But he will learn soon...
He loves to just strum... 
And sing sweet songs to me...
About how he adores me... Loves me...
How I make his world complete...
If only he knew... What he he is to me...
All of that...
And then some...
He IS my Heart

He is my Heart...

...My Soul...


...My One True Love...


... My Hope...


...My Faith


1 comments:

Sharon said...

Fantastic post and just amazing images!!!

Post a Comment