Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Introducing the... "Hayley Michelle Couture Collection" {Designer Headbands}

Over the coming weeks I will be launching my new range of handmade designer headbands!
The Hayley Michelle Couture Collection was born from my own desire to have beautiful props for my portraits, for babies, children and women alike... and now, upon request, they will be available for sale right here on my blog also!
Without further adieu... Here is a little peek and the first available headband from what is to come from the 
"Hayley Michelle Couture Collection"
HURRY... Limited quantities available!

"Vintage Chic" worn by Lilah
Please allow 5-7 days for shipping AU only
International buyers please email me for shipping prices and information

SIZES




0 comments:

Post a Comment