Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Busy, Busy... {Wagga Wagga Child Portrait Photographer}

It feels the more I have to blog about... the less time I have to blog it...
Things have been a little hectic, with school holidays and ironing out a few little business bits and pieces... such as designing my new portrait CD covers, getting things ready for sale at red Bubble and {very soon} at Etsy, as well as organising things for some local marketing!

I have just booked my very first wedding, which is absolutely amazing, incredible, fabulous and SCARY!
And I have also been asked if I would consider travelling all the way to the top end... that's right... to DARWIN... at some stage this year for a few days of sessions!!

I also have two sessions this weekend that I am really looking forward to...
it's something a little different and I just can't wait to experience it, and then share it!!

Whilst it has been busy...
There is always time for shooting...
so here is a little of what I have been up to over these weeks that I have so severely neglected my blog...
Enjoy...



My incredibly beautiful niece Ella... Oh how she makes me just melt... those lips, those eyes... 
that beautiful heart of hers... She really is something special! 




"Majesty"




"Wildflowers" aka "Weeds"... it's all about perspective really!




Lilly




"Softly"



1 comments:

Christine Pobke said...

Wow, what a huge week it's been! And congrats on booking your first wedding, what an amazing time! :) xoxo

Post a Comment