Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Friday, January 22, 2010

Calling Darwin!! {Darwin Portrait Photography}

I have absolutely no doubt that you remember the adorable Miss Lilly Pearl, with her too cute ringlets and those HUGE eyes... Well... as promised... I am finally adding some more of her session!

However... that's not all... You see, Lilly's family used to live here in Wagga Wagga... but have long since moved all the way to Darwin... and Lilly's Mum had arranged her portrait session for while they were here visiting for Christmas!
A few days ago... she ran a suggestion by me... that perhaps I could fly to Darwin in a few months if we could spark enough interest... and do some portraits!

So... here it is... I am putting it out there... Darwin... I am happy to come and document you, your family, your children... If this is something you think you might be interested in, please use the contact form below

0 comments:

Post a Comment