Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Monday, January 11, 2010

iHeart Faces Challenge {Wagga Wagga Portrait Photographer}




"BEST FACE PHOTO"

Again, it has been some time since I participated in an iHeart Faces challenge... But what better way to kickstart 2010 than to spend it sharing with some of the most,  inspiring, talented people???

This week's theme is "Best Face Photo", and while I just can not choose my "best" I have chosen one that is a little special to me...

This is special not just because she is the daughter of a friend... or because she is beautiful... but because it depicts all it is to be seven... the age my son is now...
teeth missing... adult teeth growing in...
a sparkle in her eye... filled with all the optimism and hope of the world...
Innocence...
There is something so special about seven.






6 comments:

letitia said...

an extremely beautiful way of looking at this gorgeous little girl and your right there's something beautiful about her innocence and missing tooth!! :)

good luck!

Anonymous said...

Well you have to know I am very happy you chose this piccy. I must say, she is gorgeous ;) Hehehe It is one of my favs from our shoot. Karen

Twincerely,Olga said...

she is gorgeous and I love the picture in your header

The Skousens said...

Oh, I love this photo!!! Beautiful!

http://www.laurenskousen.com/

Life with Kaishon said...

She is really beautiful and this is an absolutely GORGEOUS picture. I love it! Wow. Stunning.

Becca said...

I realize this is an old picture but when i first looked at it I thought it was this week's challenge (texture) because of her hair -- I love it! :-)

Post a Comment