Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Friday, January 22, 2010

A Trip to Darwin??? {Darwin Children and Baby Portrait Photographer}

I have NO doubt you remember my recent session with Lilly very well... with those beautiful blonde ringlets and HUGE blue eyes... who could forget?

Well... as promised I am finally posting some more from her session, along with some gorgeous storyboards and decorative borders that I am now offering...
I have had so much fun editing this session... she is just so beautiful and timeless and my options for editing were endless!

So, without further adieu... Here is the sweet Miss Lilly Pearl...





0 comments:

Post a Comment