Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Sunday, March 28, 2010

"He Is Hunter" I Heart Faces - Dramatic Black and White Week





I don't even know how long it has been since I entered a challenge at I Heart Faces... FAR too long!
But I have missed it... I have missed the challenge, the social aspect, the inspiration... I have missed sharing and visiting and spreading blog love across the land, and so, here I am... back in the game... at least for this week.


Hunter is a little client of mine... His eyes are simply incredible...
  They are endless pools of soul and wisdom.
I watched him closely in our family session... The way he looks at his Mum...
I can see already that he will be her protector...
Her warrior...
As most first born sons tend to be.
He is so darling, and sweet, and incredibly sensitive...
His eyes share a sense of knowing...
of familiarity much beyond his years...
He is special.
"He is Hunter"



Pop by I Heart Faces to join in or share some love!
Here

19 comments:

susie said...

I really like the crop on this. he looks like he might be up to something!

ameliaandaleon said...

beautiful capture

Wendy Mayo said...

This is perfect for this theme! I agree. Hunter is special!

Ren Michele said...

This photo is amazing! :) I love his eyes too!

Missesprincess said...

Gorgeous and VERY dramatic. Love it!

Alysha (Supermom) said...

omg... this picture is simply beathtaking!!!! so beautiful... love it!!!

Corey~living and loving said...

ooooo I really like this. great composition. The reflection in the eye....fabulous. well done.

Have a happy week.

Rosina said...

Yay Hayley!! Welcome back!! I am so happy you have decided to come back, too. This is SO gorgeous! SO GORGEOUS!! I am looking for a "favorite" button, lol. :)

Katy said...

Wow! What a gorgeous photo!! And very dramatic. Definetly at the top of my list! Love it!

Kate said...

Wow! I love your words and I this photo is amazing. The crop and his eyes - perfect!

Leslie said...

Stunning! Love the eyes.

Life with Kaishon said...

He is beautiful Hayley. What a beautiful eye he has : ) I imagine the other is just as intriguing : ) Great picture. super dramatic!

Amanda Eaton said...

i love this one! i think i've seen it on your flickr!

Mom of M&Ms said...

Could I know how to do eyes like you??? WEll done. The cropping is great and I love this as a black and white. Great capture!

Berlynn said...

so simple, yet powerful! Great image :) glad you decided to enter!

Amy Henderson said...

Very striking! Love your photo's!

J. Jacobson Photography said...

Oh, Hayley! This is awesome!! You tell a great story with imagery AND with words! How amazing! I love the texture, cropping, glistening of the eyes. Amazing work!

Phaedra Photography by Niki said...

great to see you back at the challenges:)
I made the top 10 last week there and how thrilling :) and the inspiration from others there too! hope to see you there more

Kim Klassen said...

amazing, my friend... amazing!

Post a Comment