Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Sunday, December 13, 2009

AWOL again!!!! Sorry!! {Wagga Wagga Fine Art & Portrait Photographer}

With the mayhem of the holidays and the already too hot weather upon us... my days have not been filled with portrait sessions and beautiful families {other than my own!}... and so, I have not blogged in some time.
I feel terrible as I see my blog stats, which reveal loyal readers/visitors and newcomers alike have not dwindled like my posts... But rest assured... while everything else has been in limbo, my camera has not... I have used this time to shoot, shoot and shoot some more... I have set myself challenges and stepped far out of my comfort zone... capturing beauty in the not so obvious...
I have added so many images to my portfolio, some of which I will share with you now!
I have also taken some time out to source some fabulous slide show software, which in the end I found completely FREE, would you believe?!  I have thrown together a little slideshow with a mix of new and old images to share...

Enjoy!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment