Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Brand New Year.... {Wagga Wagga Fine Art Photographer}

Well, here we are in 2010... I can hardly believe how quickly this year passed me by!
I look forward to sharing my year with you, bringing you images that I hope will inspire you in your every day life!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the support and inspiration you have given me these past few months!
What better way to mark a new year than with something a little exciting...
Today I was invited to be the featured artist in the Paragon Gallery on flickr!
It is a HUGE achievement and I can not tell you all what it means to me... To have people recognise the love that I put into my work is an amazing thing... to have others love my images is a gift in itself!
I wish I were able to share the feature with you all, however the gallery is open to invited artists only, I feel so very honoured!
I hope to get a chance to post a new slideshow in the next couple of days!

Happy New Year 2010!







0 comments:

Post a Comment