Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Luckiest Girl in the World... {Wagga Wagga Portrait Photographer}

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to win a set of Florabella Actions from the Florabella Collection by Shana Rae!!  Shana's work is incredibly alluring... with soft pastels and vibrant spring pizzazz... with all of the charm of old world, gently mixed with all of the hues of today!!  I had purchased the Florabella Collection Texture set a couple of days prior to the release of the actions and I was having so much fun experimenting with them that I honestly thought I would be happy to just pop the action set on my Christmas wish list and leave it to fate {or well meaning Christmas wish list reading family members!}, but it just got the better of me!  I joined the Florabella Facebook Fan Page and quickly saw that there was an opportunity to WIN a set of the actions on a most F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S. blog, called Citrus Hearts!  Of course I entered!  And then I sat and drooled over the blog for a while... and I think I have visited most days since!

Well... it wasn't long until I could fight it no more... and I just HAD to purchase the action set... I was watching image after beautiful image being added to the Fan page and I just HAD to have mine!  So, I purchased the set!
The next morning... there it is... in my inbox... an email... well, two emails... telling me that I HAD WON!!!
Oh. My.  How my impatience constantly gets me in a pickle... but who ever REALLY thinks that they will win something??  But I did!  And so, Shana very kindly refunded the payment for the set I had purchased and all was right with the world {and me!!!}

Well, image upon Florabella inspired image later... it occurred to me...
that the real reason I was attracted to Florabella goes far beyond Shana's obvious Fabulous~ness...
to ME... To who I am... to the way the muted tones and marshmallow pinks and smooth, luscious haze make me feel... to the way this set fits me like a glove...
and so... Today... I finally documented Moi...
in all my Florabella inspired glory!

 


1 comments:

Elsbeth Rioux said...

Oh wow! What a stunning self portrait, you are as beautiful as you are talented.

Post a Comment