Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Tuesday, July 28, 2009




If you have come today to look at my photos, I hope that I do not disappoint you, as today there will be no photos.
Today I just have a little something to say.

Tomorrow will bring more photos, I promise!
Once in a while it occurs to me that it has been sometime since I stopped and counted my blessings, of which there are so many! This year has been one of tremendous change for me both personally and professionally and I am just so thankful that my life is so truly wonderful!

I am blessed to have a healthy, beautiful, and wonderfully brilliant son...

...to be sharing my life with my best friend and soul mate

...to have beautiful family and friends who support, love and encourage me

...for being able to see beauty in the smallest, most unlikely of places

...for having my passion for life reignited by the gift of photography

...For finally having the faith in myself and my ability, to achieve whatever I set my mind to
...for laughter

...for health

...for life
...............................

I give thanks to my #1 fans (a.k.a My gorgeous friends and family) who have been the driving force behind my decision to push on and believe in myself and my photography...
You have me reaching for the stars!
I give Thanks to my big brother... Who handed me a camera... To You, I owe so much!!
Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou!

....................

2 comments:

Jenny Lackney said...

Wow. What a beautiful, heartfelt sentiment, and what gorgeous photography. You capture a light within your portraits that gives a sense of being there - Remarkable.
You surely are blessed.

Olivia West said...

You are incredibly gifted, your photos are just beautiful and your words so true and touching. You give us all something to think about. Can't wait to see and hear more from you.

Post a Comment