Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Wednesday, July 29, 2009



^ Love this!

^Love, Love, Love This!


Meet one of my younger sisters, Fiona - Isn't she just gorgeous?!

I am a total fan of all things chic and vintage and I'd ordered these gorgeous vintage suitcases on ebay and had them shipped directly to where we would be staying on our recent visit with the family, for this shoot!
I'd planned the vintage railway shoot for my sister long before she ever knew anything of it, and luckily, she was willing and my vision came to life!
Fee isn't an overly girly girl, but she was a total champ for her big sis, and hopefully now very happy with the rewards reaped by her sacrifice and work ~ Beautiful photos!

This has to be one of my favourites from the shoot - It just has a little hint of sass and cheek - A side I don't get to see of my little sister very often - LOVE it!


In and around an abandoned railway station on the outskirts of town, Fiona withstood rain, freezing cold wind, and passers by honking and tooting at what was possibly the most excitement the little town had seen in some time, with Fee even stripping off the jeans {in about 4 degree celcius temperature... Brrrr!} just for a few lovely shots... But it was totally worthwhile!
{Yes I know... Easy for warmly dressed, all rugged up me to say!}



What a beautiful, classic face!
These little railway stations are spotted all along the track at the many tiny villages around the area, all of which have sat, unused for years... The tracks only home to a tourist train about twice a year, which of course meant we had free reign!










2 comments:

Janice Young said...

Fantastic Ideas and beautiful photos. You are so talented!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! stunning!

Post a Comment