Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Friday, July 31, 2009



We love our children first, simply for being.
In time we love them for all that they have become and all that they hope to be.

The moments of beautiful belly giggles, irresistable puppy dog eyes and too cute pouts pass all too soon. Missing teeth, vegemite smiles and random tufts of baby hair are all a part of who a child is...


That's why it is important to me to capture more than just a beautiful face in my portraits, I aim to capture the essence of who your child is...


So that you will never forget who they were today.

.....................................



Ella {a.k.a. Possum!} is one of those children who just light up a room - well, maybe even your world, and I am super lucky to be able to say she is yet another of my gorgeous nieces!


Just a little sneak peek from a previous shoot for today - Loads more of my beautiful little Possum to come tomorrow!










0 comments:

Post a Comment