Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Monday, August 3, 2009


Yesterday I promised a few more photos of the beautiful Ella. This should be super easy considering that I have sooo many photos of my little possum, but it's never easy to choose JUST a few to show!!

I didn't even get through to find my favourites, I just chose a handful to share or I would be there forever arguing with myself over which ones to post!


Ella is not quite 3 and she is just a gem! She is stunningly beautiful, with gorgeous long hair, killer eyelashes and the biggest, deepest dark brown eyes you will ever see! She is seriously to die for delicious! And, this little stunner isn't just a pretty face, she just oozes personality!!


She is bright as a button and sooo funny!!

Our little Ella is expecting a new baby sister in about 5 weeks and she is just so excited and in love. She kisses Mummy's tummy, holds it tight, cuddles it goodnight.


I just know that she is going to make a wonderful big sister!!


So, without further ado, here's a little more of my little Possum!






^Awww, look at her tip-toeing through the garden!





^ LOVE this! ^ How sweet are they?!



0 comments:

Post a Comment