Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Tuesday, August 4, 2009


It is August. It is winter... Cold, wet, grey {most days}.
And yet, here in our very own backyard, the petals in endless shades of yellows, purples, reds and greens light the garden as though it were spring.

Pretty little things in my backyard,on the side of the road, everywhere I go.


I love to capture the beauty of a soul, the essence of a being...


But it is not merely a face that I long to freeze in time, everything pretty in the world is at the mercy of my camera.






^ LOVE this!!^




1 comments:

Tara Piddock said...

These are so pretty. Love your work. Can't wait until you go Pro so we can book a shoot for our little family. Will be sure to follow you until then!

Post a Comment