Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Friday, August 28, 2009



It's Fix it Friday over at I Heart Faces and I thought because I had sooo much fun and drew a lot of inspiration from being involved in the weekly challenge, that I would join in on this one also!
This isn't a contest by any means, but another opportunity to browse other entries, meet talented people and learn a thing or two!
Fix it Friday is all about editing and post processing of photos ~ how each photographer interprets the photo that is offered. This week's photo is just stunning, and it almost broke my heart a little to not leave it as it was... But, it's all for fun!

So, here is my entry:

{Edited in PS, CS}


The original:



I added a Gaussian Blur, a light vignette, and saturated the photo a little!





What a gorgeous little lady!

Signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment