Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Monday, August 24, 2009



No words could truly do justice to the emotions that fill me to the very brim today...

There is a new kind of joy, that I honestly could not say I have experienced before...
Not equal to that of being the mother of the most delicious little boy on the planet...
But so much more than that of the happiness that fills me day to day...
It is somewhere in between.
Blessed.
I know it is a word I have repeated over and over again of late.
But perhaps there is no other word.
This is far more than the simplicity of contenment. Much more than the familiarity of happiness.
This feeling is so filling and it boils within me,
threatening to spill over at any moment.
I feel so incredibly blessed that as I think about the beautiful road my life has taken,
it brings tears to my eyes.
I am fulfilled.
But even more than that...
There truly are NO words.
Those of you who know me well are most aware of the struggles I have faced in my continuous war to have faith ~ in Hayley...
to believe ~ in Me...
To believe the kind words of those who compliment me and my work...
And suddenly, what an incredible journey I am on...
What magnificent people walk with me...
holding my hand...
propping me up...
Believing in me...
Guiding me...
Those I love most...
and hold dear
...and B.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l strangers
...who might never know
...how the words they share with me today
...will stay with me tomorrow
...give me hope
...help me believe in Hayley
...have faith in tomorrow
...and fill me with this overwhelming sense of emotion
...that I pray will exist in me forever.
And, though there are no words...
to truly express my gratitude...
I thank each and every one of you...
who leave a trail of inspiration on your own blog...
or the kindest of words on mine...
those who love me...
and allow me to be a part of your world...
or your family...
You might never know the impact that you have had...
with your simple yet beautiful, kind words...
But Please Know it is huge...
and appreciated...
and that with everything in me...
I Thank You!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful things you write. You are so correct, the things we do and say each day do impact those around us, in ways we might not always know, you give me something to think about.

Keeley Sheye

Post a Comment