Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Thursday, August 20, 2009



I have been crazy busy of late, preparing to take my photography from a passion to a career and I am so happy that the beautiful people around me {You know who you are!} have offered me the encouragement and support that has me believing in myself!
There are a few more short stops before I will be launching my business officially, but hopefully that won't be too far away!!
But, in the mean time I would like to share a little of my joy and my passion with you...
So, today I am giving away five *FREE mini portrait sessions to 5 lucky winners!

This contest is open to Everyone ~ friends, family, little, BIG, baby bellies, Too Cute smoochy couples in love and family pets!!
Perhaps you would like to celebrate your relationship, or a coming of age, maybe you just want a few nice photos for your Facebook profile?
Perhaps you would like to win a session as a gift to someone else?
All you have to do is tell me why YOU should win!
The winners will receive:

~ A FREE mini session {up to one hour} on location, at your house or a place of your choice

{or if you are happy to, you can let me have free creative reign!}

~ A private viewing gallery from where you are able to view and order your photographs - as prints or as digitals

{from a mini session there should be around 15~20 photographs}

~ a few sneak peeks will be available within 36 hours and the gallery will be ready in around 5-7 days.


*There are a few little conditions:
~ You must NOT have already inquired about or booked a portrait session with me!

~ The portrait session is FREE in Wagga Wagga only! {Sorry Guys but I can’t give everything away for nothing!!}

But, this also means that if you aren't too far away and are willing to have the shoot in Wagga, the contest is still open to you!

~ You must be available to have your session within the next 8 weeks!

~ I will own rights to the images and will be able to use them as I please, such as on my blog, website and in my portfolio should I so wish ~ But upon purchase, so will you!!


...............................................


TO ENTER:

Simply leave a comment at the bottom of this post by 23rd August 2009 {that's 48 hours!}, telling me why YOU should win

...and have fun with it, be creative!!


That is all…. Good Luck!!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hayley,

Im sorry I dont have anything too creative other that after 19 weeks I still dont have any beautiful photos of my girls so I would love to get some really nice ones that I can display for the world to see.

Amanda Kelly

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! You are an amazing talent. I hope I win!

Freya Sullivan

Pia Fatzikas said...

These photos are just amazing! I would be so honoured if you would consider me for a session but I don't manage to win one can I book one anyway?

Kristyn White said...

What stunning photos you take! Everything about them is gorgeous,Would love to get you to do a shoot with my children!

Samantha said...

Is this contest still open??? If not i'd just like some..... well sexy pictures (if possible) of myself 4 myself n hubby 2 be... Please let me know.. Thanks

Hayley said...

Hi Samantha ~ You haven't left me any contact details Lovely!!! Email me at photos@hayleyjohnson.com.au and we will chat!

Post a Comment