Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Sunday, August 23, 2009



Congratulations to the following people who have won the 5 free portrait sessions...

Amanda Kelly
Katherine Cochrane
Kelly Wilson
Candy White
Lisa Griffiths

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Thank You to all who entered, I am flattered that you would consider me to do your portraits!


I will be in touch with you each very soon with further details!


I look forward to meeting with you and your family!
And here's another little set of photos from my shoot with the adorable Miss Aurora and the darling little Miss Mya-Jane....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ladies!! Look forward to seeing your portraits!

Penny Briar

Maria Berg said...

Would be fun if you came over to Seden one day and you photo my kids and I photo you( or your kids?) MB

Post a Comment