Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Thursday, July 30, 2009



My son. My beautiful, incredible, just-turned-7 son!
This boy is everything to me... Everything and more and he has been from the very first moment I met him!
It's hard to believe that 7 long years have passed, it almost feels like yesterday that he first wrapped those tiny fingers around my own and that I was both petrified and delighted to suddenly have this incredible new life in my arms.
Of course over time he has grown into a strong and intelligent boy with a heart of gold and the journey has not just been his own, he has taught me so much along the way!
It just doesn't seem that long ago that he wished upon a star to become Batman when he grew up and now when he grows up he wants to be a paleontologist!!
While I love every bit of who he is today, there are so many parts of him from yesterday that I miss.
Where do those years go?

Plenty more of Alexander to come soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your words are so beautiful, as are your photos.

Post a Comment