Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Monday, October 19, 2009

Joie Moderne {Notecards Set 2}



Finally, here is a little preview of  Joie Moderne, {Modern Delight}.
I have had so much joy in designing this set and as you can see,  François and Angélique have made another appearance already!  I really have grown attached to the gorgeous little darlings so it will be a little sad to pop them away for a short while to begin work on my new set!
Until then... Enjoy!

As the weather begins to warm again I will be finding myself outdoors yet again meeting beautiful people
and taking gorgeous portraits!
I look forward to the coming weeks with a few families coming to meet me and to have me document this time in their lives!
I am thankful that I have had François and Angélique to keep me busy through the rain!!












0 comments:

Post a Comment