Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Oh How I LoveThis Boy {Wagga Wagga Children's Photographer}


I am a little behind on blogging because I just got so swamped during my Business Identity Makeover! 
It's so easy to get caught up in the design process and I do tend to get a little obsessive when it comes to making things Just Right!

But I am back and SOOO excited to be in my new blog {Though I am sure you can see there are still a few little things that need to be tended to...such as my very naughty little menu bar that just won't sit where it's told or display just quite right!!! Grrr!!}, but those little hiccups aside I am just
so thrilled to bring you my new blog after much work and much love!!!
So, in an attempt to catch up a little... Here are some images of my very own gorgeous boy...
He didn't want to have his photo taken. He never really does. "Do I have to?" He whined.
 "Yes. Yes you do."

He wasn't going to get out of the car. "What are we doing here?"
Spoken as if it were an irregular occurrence, that would have me pulling into the driveway of a closed
Industrial building to take his photo.  As though it were the first time I had asked him to pose for me, somewhere random or "unconventional".
 He slipped out of the car.
"Just a few.  We'll be quick. I promise."
It took only seconds for the little model we all know and love to fight his way to the surface
Stopping here and there.
Posing, all the while pretending not to be.
Scaling a fence.  Standing in crates.
Hiding behind boxes.
In twenty short minutes we were loading my gear back into the car.
Satisfied I had all I needed.
A few more beautiful reminders of who he is today.
Images that portray his very being.
Alexander on the back seat, with his DS in his hot little hands.
Where he feels he belongs.
Content that he has me off his back for yet another day.









0 comments:

Post a Comment