Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Friday, October 23, 2009

Little Miss Lilah Michelle {Wagga Wagga Newborn Photographer}

Can you even believe that 7 long weeks have flown by since Lilah Michelle came to our family on that beautiful September morning? She is even more beautiful today than the very day of her arrival... an angel who just fit so perfectly into her mothers arms... and heart. Little Lilah Michelle is just darling. She is happy, beautiful and clever and she just loves her Aunty Hayley... and of course, that's what matters the most!!

It is so incredible to watch my baby sister as a mother... to see her all grown up and raising a family of her own, it makes me so proud! It is so obvious how much her girls adore her... Lilah already looks at her with adoring eyes and a full smile {Oh, her smile just melts my heart!}.
As I watch her children grow I see so much of her in them... so much of her childhood self replaying through her own daughters.
Lilah and Ella are so different. Lilah has grey~blue eyes... Ella's are chocolate.
Lilah has soft white skin... Ella's is olive.
Lilah's most dominent feature is her gorgeous big smile... Ella's are those huge, dark eyes lined with the longest lashes...
And yet, they are so alike... already.
I look forward to watching them walk through their lives... to see who they become and to be there to guide them along, to be a part of their happiness and heartbreaks as the years pass them by...

And for now...

I just want to make sure they know that I adore them...
That I always will...
That they are my angels.
And I hope to give them the gift of beautiful memories of their childhood through the images I take of them...

And so today, we took little miss Lilah Michelle out for a drive...
and stopped for a photo... or ten...


















And look who we met along the way...
And he was being very friendly considering that we are right in the midst of swooping {nesting} season...






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Hayley, I just love love love that piccie of Lilah in the Petti. Such a gorgeous shot. I wonder if my miss will look as sweet and innocent when you shot her in her Petti. I doubt it. LOL They are all just so lovely. Karen

Kari said...

Awesome and precious. I always wish (with both kids) that we would have done photos of this nature with them. You do amazing work.

Thank you for stopping in on my blog and commenting on My Little Sunflower. If only all our flower beds grew a few like these :o)

ps...I really like The Color Purple too. Always have.

Post a Comment