Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Where Have I Been?

So, once again I am apologising for my absence... And this time it's because I am super pre~occupied with a myriad of things...

First and foremost ~ It's school holidays and so I am spending some much loved Quality Time with my handsome little man!!  We are catching up with friends and classmates and doing the whole playdate {Excuse for us Mums to get~together and make it look like it's all for the kiddies!} thing, not to mention having some time with his lovely Aunty and his little cousins!!  {Reminder: Must get Lilah's newborn portraits done some time before her first birthday!!}

Secondly... I have been going a little nuts over my anticipated blog makeover... Yup, you heard it right... this baby is getting some much needed and deserved loving!  I still totally LOVE my blog... Don't get me wrong... But a few months and stacks of photos and posts in and I now know what does and doesn't work for me!  These are the things that only time can tell and now I am quite sure of at least a few little changes that need to be made!  The new blog design will be ready soon enough and then I will be able to share it ~ and a FAB little post about its development ~ with you!  I just can't wait to see my design in action... and let's face it, this blog gives me some major love so I need to give back!

Third... My little portfolio expansion project... Operation Faux Wedding Fun...
While it may not be immediately evident that a LOT of time goes into the planning of such a shoot... I hope in time, as the shoots come to an end and the images are available for a sneak peek that the untold hours and ideas will be more than obvious!!  And, because these Faux wedding are just that, Faux... I do have to put a little more creativity into setting the scene... because there's no wedding stylist here... This is all down to the couples and I!! 

And last but not least I have been putting in endless hours of study...
Just lucky I LOVE to learn a little something new I guess...
Because there is still SOOO much to learn!!

....................................................

Oh... and Also... I am having a SPECIAL...
$200 will get you a shoot and a disk with your images...

YOU MUST BOOK IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS
FOR A SESSION BEFORE DEC. 1 2009 TO TAKE ADVANTAGE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment