Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Monday, November 9, 2009

All Things Nice ... {Wagga Wagga Child Portrait Photographer}

I do not have a daughter of my own... I was blessed with a darling boy... Whom I adore... I can not deny that as I document little girls... in their pretty dresses... and ribbons... and flowers in their hair...
That I wish a little for all of that...
For princess costumes... For pretend pearls... For petti~skirts... For marshmallow pink.
There is just something ever so precious... So fragile... and dainty... About little girls...
I am thankful for five nieces... and my work...
Where I get my fill...
Where I fall in love... Adore... Indulge

...In All Things Nice...







4 comments:

Sharon said...

Okay, Im the stalker du jour. I just saw your work on shutter sisters and had to pop over. I'm going to add you to my lists if you don't mind. Lovely talent (especially in PINK!)

puna said...

This is absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

I am floored. Your photos are beautiful. I am emailing you right now to inquire about a session. So talented.


Tia Papas

Honey Mommy said...

Beautiful photos! I want a little girl of my own... maybe someday!

Post a Comment