Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Sunday, November 22, 2009

I Heart Faces: Sun Flare {Wagga Wagga Portrait Photographer}



They have shared laughter... and love...
They have shared new life... and much loss.  They have beaten oh~so~many odds stacked against them...
and marched onward... upward... to the beat of their very own drum.
They have been blessed... Many times over...
And here they stand... Together... a symbol of their ever~growing love within her arms...
With the world as their oyster... With their kindred spirits by their sides...
Together...
With the glow of each of their father's love...
From heaven...
Kissing their skin... Warming their world... Lighting their way...
Sun Flare?  I think not.



As always, there will be a myriad of talent at I Heart Faces this week...
I can't wait to see them all:
http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/

21 comments:

lifebythecreek said...

Don't you think this could have been titled "Son Flare"? With a double meaning... the Son above and the one below... with the One kissing the other gently with His light. Love the picture, and so appreciate you stopping by my blog!

Skeller said...

totally fun flare! I love what it adds to the image :-)

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

This is gorgeous.

Heather said...

Great sun flare :)

the monkeys' mama said...

i loved your wording. So neat and pretty. Well done!

homemakerchronicles said...

Great post and great picture. I love the setting of this shot...and of course the flare adds a nice touch! Thanks for the comment!

Tomara said...

I really like the coloring of your photo! The flare adds just the right touch, too. Great job!

Tami Tripp said...

Great sun flare and sweet family photo. So much more fun then a traditional shot.

Bean said...

Simply gorgeous! I love it, the sun flare is perfect.

CallanNMasonsMama said...

Great photo!!!

Sarah B said...

Neat effect! I love the blue/green background, good job!

Lauren Skousen said...

What a fun shot...awesome sun flare! Thanks for your comment, I appreciate it!!

Monika said...

Beautiful shot, I like the mood of it!!

Life with Kaishon said...

Wow. What a great picture. I am glad they have faced loss and won! God is so good!

Karron Annetts said...

beautiful,it has been 4 years tomorrow since Dad passed away,this is just what I needed,perfect as usual!!!

Mrs. Bird said...

Beautiful shot! Thanks for sharing :)

Julie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your sun flare photo! That wall and the hint of trees above coupled with the flare is so pretty!- Phoxie

Honey Mommy said...

I love this photo! The sun flare is really cool!

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ said...

AWESOME PICTURE!
Perfect Sun Flare
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Becca said...

This is amazing! I love it!!! :-) you have the coolest pictures!

Emily Beaty said...

Love this!! Gorgeous light and flare... so warm!

Post a Comment