Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Because a few is never enough... {Wagga Wagga Child Portrait Photographer}

These photos are simply too pretty not to share more...
I enjoyed editing this session as much as I loved the session itself... I love it when I find images that just blow me away as I work through them... Images that scream childhood... that define the personality of my subject... that capture moments of everyday life... that freeze that very second in time... to love always...
I know that is how Montanna and Mackenzie's Mum feels about these images as she looks through them... the expressions.. the missing teeth... the relationship her beautiful daughters share... all of them... moments of one little time in their lives... captured forever.
I hope I have done those moments justice...




Is that a little bit of SASS I see here??


It would be so easy to get lost in her eyes...


Oh, they just look little little ladies!!


Soul~Full


They have the most incredibly beautiful smiles


Deep into the creek bed... beyond the thick, luscious ground cover... a clearing...
where it seems all the world but here ceases to exist... a place of beauty... serenity... magic.


They are just so simply sweet together!


There is no doubt that Mackenzie looks up to Montanna... 
and what an amazing and beautiful role model she is!


And finally... the day had come... for the sweet sun to kiss her skin.


Contemplation...


Dream on Sweetheart...


Stop.  Breathe.  Rest a minute.
Smell the flowers.

5 comments:

Hayley said...

A lovely little note I received from Montanna and Mackenzie's Mum:

"I love them so much. They are gorgeous. I am over the moon at how wonderfully they turned out. I love the words, I love the photos and I appreciate the amazing talent needed to create something so beautiful."
.................................

Thanks Mum, I am so glad you love them!! Hayley

Anonymous said...

These are just beutiful photos hayley and with such gorgeous models......Karen should b sooo pleased Love Mel

Katie Capararo said...

I love them also!! they capture just how the girls really are! good, honest beauty and simply innocent. I love these girls. Kisses from AUntie Katie.

Alissa Ferullo said...

Very beautiful girls, gorgeous light and such pretty images!! Lovely.

Anonymous said...

I adore this shoot, I would love some family winter photos so dreaming like this also....
Katie Walters friend via Facebook....

Post a Comment