Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Saturday, November 7, 2009

November Skies {Wagga Wagga Fine Art Photographer}

I could not say... whether it is that suddenly... the very first moment November began... The skies are more beautiful than they have ever been... blue... stretching out to far beyond where my eyes can see... to where my imagination takes over... or whether it is simply that my eyes are open... to all the beauty that surrounds me...
that suddenly I am able to see cotton candy clouds amidst a sea of blue... for the very first time... as perfectly as they rest... suspended there... in mid air... as though I could leap into them... and they would catch me in their feathery embrace... that I could rest there... for all eternity... Each day now... as I walk... drive... I am distracted by the beauty of the November skies... Soul Full.
 







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are your photos for sale as prints? This would rock as a canvas or framed in a pretty ornate frame. It's so lovely. Do you have an Etsy shop? Your photos and graphic designs would sell like hotcakes!

Becca B

Post a Comment