Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

All About Hayley Johnson Photography {Wagga Wagga Portrait Photographer}


CURRENT SPECIAL
$200 Includes your session and a disk with all of your images!!


Newborn and babies photography, children's photography, family photography.
Adult photography, children's Fashion photography.
Portraiture. Fine art photography.
  ..........................

I am a natural light, location photographer based in Wagga Wagga, NSW Australia.

My photography has a photo journalistic or lifestyle feel, with my images telling a story about who you really are as an individual.
I aim to capture the true essence of the being within my portraits.

I often travel to towns around the region so please do not hesitate to contact me about a session if you are anywhere in the area!
I will also post on my blog if I will be heading to another town and have a little time for a session,
so be sure to keep an eye out!

 Portrait sessions can be at a location of your choice, including home, your favourite park or anywhere that means something to you... Or you can leave it to me and I will find somewhere just perfect!

I am available to shoot any day that suits you!
I do prefer to keep weekends open for those who are not able to schedule sessions during the week due to work
or children's schooling etc... and of course because I like to have some time with my own little family!
My blog is where I share myself and my images with my readers.
Usually a sneak peek of your session is available as little as 24 hours after our shoot, and later a lengthy documentation.  I also post some images on my Facebook Group page, and directly on your own Facebook page if you wish.

I will always ask permission before posting your images anywhere public...
Some clients prefer not to share and this is okay!


0 comments:

Post a Comment