Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Thursday, September 17, 2009


I have realised something so incredibly amazing... That whilst I feel so blessed and sooo lucky to have people allow me to take their portraits...

That they do not feel as though they are doing me a favour... Instead they feel that they are the lucky ones to have me document them and their family!


It is one thing to be able to fulfill my life with something I love and am so passionate about, but it is another to have people feel as though I am offering them a gift through that very passion.


As a Mum I really do know what it means to have an intimate moment captured forever, an image that floods your mind with the memories of that very second.

It is that, that drives me, that captures my own heart.

To be able to share such a moment with a person, or a family is incredible...

To be able to give that back to them in the form of an image is something I can not quite describe.


Whilst my clients tell me that their first glimpse of their portraits bring tears to their eyes... knowing that brings tears to mine.
I don't know how I ever got to be quite so lucky!


0 comments:

Post a Comment