Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Tuesday, September 22, 2009


I spotted an awesome little location some months back now and had been waiting for just the right little person to share it with... and, well... Dom is it!
He was a little reluctant to be my little male model at first, but I told him he could bring the Nintendo DS along and he could wear some of his new "cool" clothes that he loves so much {and Alexander's Bad Boy hat!}, and that was about all the persuasion he needed!

It's no secret that little Dom is a total DS junkie... well, he's actually a game junkie, full stop!!
It can be a little difficult at times to get Dom to put the games away and head outdoors for a little sunshine and boy play... but once he's out he totally loves every little bit of it!


Of course, telling him to bring along the DS wasn't all about bribery, there was method in my madness... because I really wanted to capture the essence of Master Dominic, and such a huge part of Dom is being a gamer... a hard core gamer for his short 8 years!!




If he looks a little nervous here, that's because he was... He thought I was a little bit nuts {and a little bit naughty} for popping him over a fence! He didn't quite trust me when I told him that the old yard has been deserted for some time and he had nothing at all to worry about!







Now this is the Dom we all know and love!!




Dom didn't take too long to relax and just check out his surroundings!






He is always so intense and deep in thought... I just know he is going to grow up to be something spectacular!!






Finally, a hint of a grin!






With those sensational eyes and olive skin Dom is going to be one little lady killer!!







Amazing the things you find just laying around in a back lane!







Dom had his own ideas of what photos are supposed to be, so we ended up with a few "poses" , but that's just who he is... always trying to be a miniature adult... so cute!!






And then there are moments where the pose works for us beautifully... This could be the future Cosmo Bachelor of the Year!!


Thanks for letting me play, Dom.

I had a blast and I so know you did too {even though you pretend to be a little too cool for school to care how they turned out!!}

I saw your little hint of a grin and I know you can't wait to show everyone!!

A couple more of our little shoot to come soon!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment