Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Thursday, September 17, 2009


Today I had the absolute pleasure of spending my morning with one of the most handsome little guys in town! Poor little Fletcher had fallen asleep in the car on the way to meet me and so was a little under the weather when we reached our location... but that didn't stop him from giving us the goods!


It is so obvious from the moment you meet this little man that he is incredibly loved and adored by Mum and Dad, and that he has them both walking to the beat of his very own drum... but who wouldn't this little guy have wrapped around his little finger? He is just such a sweetheart!


Fletcher brang along a few of his favourite things for our portrait session... Get a load of his pint sized tractor!!





Look at him getting a little too cool for school with his feet up on the dashboard!

Honestly, he is just the cutest thing!!




I introduced Fletcher to an old friend of mine, "Vegemite"!

Vegemite has been hanging around our family home for years... Once the much loved rocking horse of my youngest sister, he now lives with her and has become a much loved friend of her own daughter!

Fletcher thought Vegemite was pretty cool and I got one of my first smiles of the day!



Seriously, who wouldn't fall in love with this little guy, look at him!!!

After a couple of shots {and the donut I brought along for him}, Fletcher slid off Vegemite and walked towards my car, pointing... it didn't take us long to realise he wondered what other little {or big} tricks I had stashed in there... I think it's safe to say that to Fletcher my little Festiva appeared to hold a similar magic to Mary Poppins' handbag!!
{Don't worry Fletcher, I like to pretend my Festiva is a 4WD with all the room in the world too!!}


Mum and Dad jumped in for a couple of shots too, and I am so glad... I feel so blessed to have captured such a precious time in little Fletcher's life. He has such caring and loving parents who both ooze pride in him!



Fletcher didn't want to stand... or walk... Fletcher had his own ideas on how this photo was supposed to go... Oh, to be that small again!!



Honestly, I don't know if there is anything I adore more than seeing a great big man with tattoos showing his softest side, most especially to the people he loves the most...

We managed to get Dad to calm his famous sense of humour {He is totally the cheeky, devilish class clown} for just long enough to show us how much he loves that beautiful wife of his!
They are just so amazing together... the three of them!
Mum and Dad fit together ever so perfectly, and little Fletcher is totally the icing on the cake!









Contemplation... I love it!

I don't know if it was because poor little Fletcher had been woken up and was off in his own tired little world but he just seemed so deep in thought for the most part of our session... I would love to know what was on his tiny little mind!!



Fletcher's Mum is just so smitten with him, I feel so lucky to have been there to share and document such intimate moments for this little family!
Mum is a little camera shy but she did little Fletcher proud by ensuring that she was a huge part of his session... Why she is shy I don't know, take a look at how gorgeous she is!!
Both Mum and Dad are the most down to Earth people who are a lot of fun to be around!


Look at him with his little chainsaw!! Lock up your daughters... Little Fletcher is going to be one BIG spunk!!



Fletcher brought a rake along and raked some grass for us. I am so sure he knew all about this portrait session business... He totally rocked it!


Showing us how he chops down a tree like a Pro!




I quickly come to the conclusion that Fletcher has done the whole model gig before... He would just pause and give me a beautiful shot and then go about his thing again!



He was so comfortable out wondering through the long grass... I have a feeling Master Fletcher is going to be a real man's man in the future, which I think will probably make Daddy super proud!!



How cute is Fletcher's little gun? Seriously, he hopped out of the car and found himself a little spot to sit in the grass straight away... Like I said... done this before!!



He has such a perfectly beautiful little face... BIG puppy dog eyes and smooshy lips... and that smile {though we didn't see nearly enough of it} is just heart melting!!


More of little Fletcher to come soon!!


Again Mum and Dad... Thank you so very much for allowing me to share in some beautiful and intimate moments today... I only hope that I have done justice in documenting little Fletcher and the extraordinary love the three of you share!!

I look forward to next time!



1 comments:

Hayley said...

Comment diverted from Facebook:
"Thanks so much hayley they are perfect as Amanda has said they brought tears to my eyes you are seriouy talented girl and I'm glad you found you niech. I'm so in love with all of them, the one with the three of us waist down is super fantastic def one for my wall, can't wait to see them all thanks so much once again Hayley you have amazed me :-) "

Post a Comment