Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Monday, September 21, 2009

Fletcher the Super~Cutie! {Wagga Wagga Children's Photographer}


I know, I know, I am a bad, bad blogger!

I have been M.I.A for a myriad of reasons, but most of all because I have been very busy with editing! I also have a few little projects in the pipeline and I am hoping to be able to launch my completed website very soon!
But, best of all, I have had family in town with whom I have tried to spend some quality time!

Here are some more photos of Fletcher the Super Cutie as promised, to give you your fill of gorgeousness until I find more time to post something more noteworthy than a long winded ramble about how blessed I feel!!!


Poor little Fletcher thought he was so big and brave that he could try to take the lead... poor little guy took tiny little tumble about 2 second after this shot... but of course Mum was there in record time with a kiss and a cuddle to make everything perfect again!!



There is a hint of old soul in Fletcher...
The way he looks at a person with a knowing, with a familiarity beyond his years...
He has certainly been here before!


I could have stayed there all day photographing Fletcher, the camera just adores him, as did the rest of us!!






I bought Fletcher this beautiful blue iced donut. I had asked his Mummy to bring some fresh fruit along for our shoot also but Fletcher had caught a glimpse of the Donut King bag and wasn't going to even hold the fruit let alone eat it!! So, donut it was... and boy did he enjoy it!!
It must be so hard being that cute!!




What a beautiful family!!!


Aaawww, aren't they just so cute?!


Look at that face!!! Oh my God he is just so damn cute!!
Check out the one eyebrow raised, how grown up is that?!



0 comments:

Post a Comment