Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Monday, September 28, 2009




I have missed a few weeks since my first entry that somehow managed to get second place at iHeartFaces... I had not intended to enter this week, but just wanted to stop by and share some blog love to those who have, the talent is always amazing... But I was editing this photo of Alexander and to me it screamed "Blue".
..........................

These blue eyes were the first to look deep within mine... The first I ever truly loved.

These blue eyes sadden and it rips my heart in two.

These blue eyes smile and my heart swells so... Surely it will overflow...
These blue eyes truly are the window to the soul... both his and my own.

These blue eyes search mine for answers.

These incredible blue eyes come to me in my dreams...

and in my thoughts as I wake...

These blue eyes are my reason for being, for loving, for living...
These blue eyes are my own... My fathers... and now my son's.

These blue eyes are my very heart.


28 comments:

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

Stunning. You are very talented.

Melissa G. said...

Congratulations on getting second place!

And these blue eyes are gorgeous! What a beautiful post.

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment!

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

LOVE his expression. Beautiful capture!

Valeria said...

Thanks for stopping by and for your comment!
beautiful picture!

Michelle said...

What a great capture! Love the eyes!

Indy Cookie said...

Just gorgeous! Love the eyes!

Brad said...

See.. and I've been singing "Blue eyes.. baby's got blue eyes" all morning. LOL

Amy said...

Love it!

T~T said...

beautiful BLUE eyes

TatterScoops said...

What an excellent shot!

Kate - k8tography said...

I so adore this - everything about it. The composition, the colour, the clarity! Perfect!

pixiedreams8 said...

Gorgeous Baby Blues!

Alicia said...

Absolutely perfect. Beautifully done!

Mrs. McFadden said...

baby blues, who can resist them? Great shot!

Carley K. Slater said...

love your pic and those baby blues...great shot!

Helen Hassel said...

He's so fierce!

Melissa said...

ACK! Your post made me weak in the knees. Mammas boys...break your heart in two all.day. long. In the very best way.
Your blog layout is beautiful too...

Rebecca said...

Oh those eyes are drop dead gorgeous. And the lighting is so gentle. So glad you posted! Thanks for visiting my blog.

Kristen said...

Oh what a handsome boy! Divine shot...

Erica said...

he does have beautiful eyes!
thanks for stopping by my page!

Karen said...

Just beautiful!

(thanks so much for your kind comment on my first entry. i'm hoping you'll see improvement as my practice and skills develop!)

Tara. said...

Beautiful! He looks so intense. Very nice.

Amanda said...

What a handsome (and cooperative) little man. Mine doesn't tolerate ny camera in his face. :(

Herb of Grace said...

*sniff* Awww... Love the post :) And the photo!

Thanks for commenting!

The Skousens said...

Beautiful photo! I love his eyes and his serious expression!

B said...

Wow! Love this photo.....It is perfect for this week's theme!!!

Anonymous said...

This post is beautiful! Great image!

Bek Booth

Anonymous said...

Wow Wow Wow, this is an amazing photo, it is so intimate and yet he manages to withold so much, he is sooo mysterious and intense for such a little guy!

Lily Townsend

Post a Comment