Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Meet Me...






I get a little crazy over vintage.  I love my family.  I bake a lot.  I read a little every day.  In Summer I love Mango smoothies.  Everything looks a little prettier through my lens.  I still love a pillow fight.  I can get a little loud when I am excited.  I have way too many not enough handbags. I get a little silly when I am tired.  I love a good chat.  I drink way too many caramel lattes.  I rock at Singstar.  I see the world as a series of potential photographs.  I adore my nieces to bits.  I am smitten with my soul mate.  Elderly couples holding hands make my heart sing.  I am a tiny bit partial to chocolate.  I like to watch Antiques Road Show.  I can't resist a bargain.  I love the way my belly feels when I am flying through the clouds.  I wish I knew how to sew.  Apple and Rhubarb Crumble is my indulgencePink is my favourite.  I confess to loving a little Celebrity gossip.
I bake the best cookies.  I want to go to Paris.  I wear liquid liner.  I try to be a better person each day.  I look for pictures in the clouds.  I love almost anything with Polka~dots.  I sip green Tea.  I secretly wish it were the 1940's.  When I am more than happy, I cry a little.  My favourite gifts are those from the heart.  I often forget to stop and smell the roses.  I sleep best during a thunder storm.  My family comes first.  I am a show {fair} ride junkie.  I can't whistleSimple things make me smile.  The scent of Lemongrass Oil makes me feel alive.  My heart belongs to my son.  I adore my friends.  Weddings make me feel a little more in love.  I never leave the house without cute shoes.  I knit.  I got a little nuts over Edward Twilight.  I listen to Eskimo Joe far too loud in my car.  I feel blessed in this life.  I love a great pair of sunglasses.  I love a long, hot bath.  Flowers make me smileSushi is my favourite.  I always fall asleep during a DVD.  Sometimes I wear a little red lipstick.  I am in awe of the magic of a rainbow.  Yellow makes me happy.  Sometimes I talk a little in my sleep.  I wish upon shooting stars.  I still don't quite feel like a grown~up.  I can be very forgetful.  I love it when people share their kind thoughts and compliments.  I dance when I am home alone.  I adore antique books.  Poetry makes my heart melt.  There is something beautiful about old, forgotten buildings.  I have the strangest dreams when I sleep. I don't like waiting for surprises.  I don't know how I ever lived without photography.  I love to get a little nostalgic.  Spring is my favourite season.  I enjoy long emails from those I love.  I'm a tad clumsy.  I sometimes fall asleep to Michael Bublé.  I am not afraid to hope.  I am independent.  I am petrified of cockroaches.  I love a little D.I.Y.  Home~made banana bread wins my heart.  I am a beauty product junkie.  I am not afraid to be who I am.  Love stories make my heart beat faster.  The laugh of my son brings me to life.  I have my quirks.  I am a sentimental person.  I am only just now getting to know myself.








1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ROCK!!!

Post a Comment