Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Thursday, September 3, 2009




Today I had an opportunity to spend my morning {and a little of my afternoon} with two B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L little ladies, both of whom I might also add are an absolute delight!!

The daughters of a dear old friend with whom I have not spent time since she began her journey into motherhood, welcomed me, literally with open arms!! Little Miss Kaylee gave me a smile and opened her arms to come to me which was a beautiful surprise!! {I have a sneaking suspicion this had more to do with my bright yellow scarf than me} And Little Miss Dakota met me at the door with a great big grin and just oozed personality, copying pretty much everything I had to say and LOVING the props that this crazy lady brang along for her visit!!

But, as all of us crazy ladies tend to do, I outstayed my welcome just a little too long and we ended up with two tired, sad and grumpy little Princesses on our hands ~ Sorry Mum, I hope they settled quickly once I was out of their hair, and most of all, I hope that when you catch just a little glimpse of your teaser, it all seems very worthwhile...

With a little creative thinking and Dad to the rescue , we managed to squeeze just a little more out of our shoot than we may have otherwise!
{It is clear both these sweeties love their Mummy to bits, but I must say I soon realised Mummy was not exaggerating when she said Kaylee is very much Daddy's little lady!!!}

Thanks for letting me hang out with you today girls, I had a blast and learned a thing or two!

Can't wait to see you again!!














2 comments:

Katherine Cochrane said...

Amazing pic's :) Can't wait till my kids turn :)

leanne robey said...

beauitiful photos amanda. Hayley has done a great job

Post a Comment