Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 5
Welcome to Hayley Johnson Photography {The Blog}. Won't you grab yourself a warm chai tea and stay a while?

Thursday, September 3, 2009


Today is your final day as an only child. Today you will learn about sharing those dearest to you with someone who is now equally dear to them... A hard lesson it might seem in theory.


But I know, in these final moments as you wait for your baby sister to arrive, that you ~ my darling niece, will make a most wonderful big sister... That you will happily share what is dearest to you with someone who is now equally dear to You.

I know that you will fall in love the very moment your eyes rest upon hers and that as she wraps those tiny fingers around your own you will forgive her for taking your Mum from you for these few nights. You have looked forward to this moment for what must have seemed like an eternity to you. You have cuddled and kissed your Mum's growing tummy and talked to your baby sister day each day.

I just know she will adore you just as much as you do her, for there is so much to adore.


You are kind, generous, loving and sweet and I look forward to watching you grow, and watching you guide your baby sister!


So, to You, Miss Ella, the only child... I bid farewell...




To welcome You ~ The beautiful, loving big sister I know You will be!!!

..............................


I never did get the chance to post this for Ella before the arrival of her little sister was announced, so...

I am so pleased to be introducing the newest member of our family... who, for now shall remain nameless {Mummy wants to get to know her a little first to make sure her name fits just right!!}
...................................
EDIT: WE HAVE A NAME!! Please allow me to Introduce... Lilah!!

Welcome to our world Princess Lilah, I look forward to getting to know {spoil} You!!



Just as I knew she would, Ella fell head over heels in love with Lilah!
When we entered the room, Ella put her hand to her chest and gave the sweetest little gasp, which brought a tear or two to Mummy's eye.
I think she could hardly process it all... that finally there was this tiny little person that she has waited so very long for, and now she would get to love her and keep her forever...
God bless you both... So, so beautiful!!
I swear I am the luckiest Aunty in the world... That's one nephew and five nieces now...
and counting!!
{That's lots of Grandbabies for Nanny!!}




This is by far my favourite... There is nothing more precious than tiny little baby fingers wrapped around Mummy's... Aaahhh... Just Beautiful!!


3 comments:

Karron Annetts said...

She is so unbelievably beautiful,a real little precious!The pics are beautiful Aunty Hayley!

Anonymous said...

she is so beautiful, Congratulations Mel and little Ella you must be so proud, Amanda Kelly

Anonymous said...

whats her name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment